Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Oren Burks Jersey

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
hong wei

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 12, 2018 1:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Oren Burks Jersey Ответить с цитатой

Chad Kelly outshined Paxton Lynch in the Denver Broncos' scrimmage Sunday Davon House Jersey , and that might have earned him work with the No. 2 offense in his quest to win the backup job behind Case Keenum.

"Yeah, he looked good," coach Vance Joseph said after watching Kelly throw two touchdown passes in a five-play span following Lynch's erratic performance that included a sack and a near interception.

Asked if Kelly will get a "promotion" to working with the 2s, Joseph said, "It hasn't happened yet. It could happen in the future."

Joseph declared in the offseason the backup job was up for grabs, but throughout the first eight days of training camp Lynch worked with the No. 2 offense and Kelly took scraps with the 3s .

Still, Kelly, a seventh-round pick out of Ole Miss in 2017 who sat out his rookie season with knee and wrist injuries, has looked significantly sharper than the error-prone Lynch, the 2016 first-round draft pick from Memphis who failed to beat out another seventh-rounder, Trevor Siemian, in 2016 and '17.

"He's a playmaker," Joseph said of Kelly. "He's always been a playmaker. You watch his college tape two years ago, he just makes plays. He doesn't always look pretty, but he just makes plays."

After Keenum's signing this spring, Joseph said Lynch should benefit by sitting back and learning from Keenum rather than fighting for the starting job as he had the last two summers.

"It's definitely helped him, just watching every day how Case prepares for practice," Joseph said Sunday. "He's gotten better from that. And half of his job is between the ears. So the better he gets there, the better he's going to play quarterback for us."

Asked what he felt Lynch had learned from him, Keenum said, "That's probably a better question for him," but added LeSean McCoy Jersey , "I think he's doing a great job getting the ball out, a big, tall guy, he's got a strong arm and he knows where to go with the football a lot of times and he's learning from his mistakes, just like we all are."

Lynch was the only QB who didn't stop to talk with the media after the scrimmage, and the team said he'd address reporters for the first time at camp on Tuesday following the players' day off.

Kelly declined to lobby for snaps with the No. 2 offense.

"No, I've just got to keep on performing to the best of my ability, execute whatever play is called and find the open guy and bring my team down the field, whether it's with the 1s, 2s or 3s," Kelly said. "I'm focused on trying to get better in the classroom and out here on the football field."

Keenum didn't get into the end zone in his dozen snaps at the scrimmage, but he did move the chains against Denver's No. 1 defense.

"He was good. You know we have a really good defense and when you turn on the lights and have a real pass rush, that's a top-5 defense. So, I'm not surprised," Joseph said. "And it's been more competitive this year than it was last year offensively. They've won more days than they won last year at training camp.

"So, I am not down on the offense at all."

Neither is star cornerback Chris Harris Jr., who said, "Our offense is way better than they were last year, with Case under center. He's throwing great balls. He's had great accuracy all camp. He's improved from the OTAs. When I watch film, the (first) offense is doing something totally different than the (second) offense.

"It's like they're a level 10 and everybody else is a level way lower. So, Case and them are clicking right now and I expect them to put up points. I don't see anybody really just shutting them down with the receivers that we got, and our O-line is way better. So A'Shawn Robinson Jersey , I see them putting up points, at least 30 a game."

Keenum said he figures to get a better sense of the Broncos' offense once the preseason gets here and it's not just situational drills he's running.

The Broncos open their exhibition schedule Saturday night against Keenum's old team, the Minnesota Vikings, where Siemian is now backing up Kirk Cousins.

NOTES: In addition to C Matt Paradis (illness) and TE Jeff Heuerman (knee), LT Ronald Leary (knee) and DT Matt Gotsis (ankle) were held out of the scrimmage as a precaution.

As Colin Kaepernick watched from the apparel giant's headquarters in Oregon, Nike aired its highly anticipated ad featuring the quarterback known for his social protests during the NFL season opener Thursday night.

The spot highlighting the former 49ers quarterback locked in a grievance with the league aired during the first ad break in the third quarter of the Eagles-Falcons game, which started with no overt demonstrations by players during the national anthem.

A person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press that Kaepernick was watching the ad's first television airing on NBC at an event held at Nike's world headquarters in Beaverton, Oregon. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because details of the visit were not announced publicly.

Still, some attendees posted accounts of the visit on social media, including video of Kaepernick speaking to a crowd Thursday several hours before the ad aired.

"You have to think beyond what you see around you," said Kaepernick, who hasn't spoken to the media publicly since opting out of his contract with San Francisco and becoming a free agent in 2017.

"You have to see the future that you believe in and that you want not just for yourself but all the people you see globally," he said.

Kaepernick's deal with Nike for the 30th anniversary of the "Just Do It" campaign was the most polarizing issue in sports this week, prompting heated debate on several topics including athletes protesting social injustice and Nike wading into political waters. Some fans responded to Kaepernick's sponsorship deal by cutting or burning gear with Nike's signature swoosh logo. Others argued the backlash and calls for a Nike boycott showed how debate has morphed beyond how to react to athletes trying to highlight issues like racial inequality and police shootings of unarmed minorities.

"I don't like what Nike did. I don't think it's appropriate what they did," President Donald Trump said in an interview with Fox News before a rally in Montana. "I honor the flag. I honor our national anthem and most of the people in this country feel the same way."

There were no clear-cut protests as "The Star-Spangled Banner" played before the game with both teams on the field and the song broadcasted nationally.

Eagles safety Malcolm Jenkins and defensive end Michael Bennett were on the sideline and neither really demonstrated during the song. Jenkins and Bennett regularly have either knelt or stayed off the field during the anthem to protest social injustice and racial inequality. They have been among the most vocal protesters since Kaepernick began similar demonstrations in 2016. Jenkins stood with teammates while Bennett wandered behind them near the Eagles bench and adjusted his equipment.

Jenkins said he thinks players should shift the focus of the debate away from the anthem itself and back to the issues they are trying to highlight.

"I think there's a huge need for us to turn the attention to not only the issues, but what players are actually doing in their communities to promote change," he said. "We're trying to move past the rhetoric of what's right or what's wrong in terms of the anthem and really focus on the systematic issues that are plaguing our communities."

No Falcons players were absent from the sideline and none has protested in the recent past.

The anthem has been a particularly thorny issue for the NFL, especially Trump urging owners to bench or fire players who demonstrate. Players say their message has been misconstrued into something against the American flag or the military.

Kaepernick's grievance against the league and team owners accuses owners of colluding to keep him off any roster. An arbitrator gave Kaepernick an incremental victory by allowing the challenge to go to trial.

Jenkins said Nike's commercial is changing the portrayal of Kaepernick in the public eye.

"Quite frankly, long after all of this is done (Kaepernick) will be looked at as somebody that changed this sport and changed the dynamics of all athletes in general in our country," Jenkins said.

The league and players union still haven't resolved whether players will be punished this season if they choose to kneel or demonstrate during the anthem. Owners approved a policy requiring players to stand if they are on the sideline during the song, allowing them to stay off the field if they wish.

But the league and union put that on hold after the Miami Dolphins faced backlash for classifying the protests as conduct potentially detrimental to the team 鈥?putting players at risk of fines or suspensions.

AP Pro Football Writer Barry Wilner and sports writer Ben Nuckols contributed to this report.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: