Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

stop the pounding. My previou

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
xuezhiqian123

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 08, 2018 1:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: stop the pounding. My previou Ответить с цитатой

BEIJING Cole Hamels Womens Jersey , March 23 (Xinhua) -- The People's Daily, flagship newspaper of the Communist Party of China, on Monday published an article written by Bu Ping, a senior researcher with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, urging Japan to reflect on its aggression past.

Following is the full text of the article:

Reflecting on past aggression to ensure a peaceful future

By Bu Ping

Editor's note: This year marks the 70th anniversary of the victory of World War II and the Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression. China stands together with the international community in calling for all countries to safeguard international law and justice Adrian Beltre Womens Jersey , protect the postwar order and promote the peaceful development of the world. Neither China nor the international community will allow the history of that terrible conflict to be rewritten.In the following three days,we will publish a series of three commentaries under the theme of "Remembering History and Maintaining Peace."

In 2015, which marks the 70th anniversary of the victory of the Chinese People's War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression, Asian countries that suffered under Japanese expansionism will call for international justice with one voice, demanding Japan take a responsible stance by acknowledging its historical militarism. Early this year Rougned Odor Womens Jersey , U.S. Ambassador to South Korea Mark Lippert and spokespersons of the U.S. Department of State stated publicly that they hope Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's cabinet will follow the example of former Japanese Prime Minister Tomiichi Murayama.The former Japanese leader gave a speech on the 50th anniversary of the war's end in 1995, in which he publicly apologized for the atrocities Japanese troops committed during World War II.

Today, remembering Murayama's statement from 20 years ago is of special significance for understanding the lessons of World War II.

Since the end of World War II, holding Japan responsible for its aggression and colonial rule has been an important political issue in East Asia. Japan's complicated attitudes toward its history also have a deep influence on regional relations. Through the International Military Tribunal of the Far East (IMTFE), Japanese people became aware of the atrocities committed by the nation's army on Asian battlefields Nolan Ryan Womens Jersey , including the notorious Nanjing Massacre in 1937. Japanese people denounced the crime of militarism, investigated the responsibility for aggression and ultimately decided to take the path of peaceful development.

However, political forces bent on denying historical realities persist in Japan. In the 1980s, right-wing conservatives demanded the reversal of postwar politics amid the country's successful economic development since the end of World War II. In the mid-1990s, the tendency became even more pronounced among Japanese politicians. Over 100 parliamentary politicians established a committee devoted to discussing history. The committee denounced Morihiro Hosokawa Ivan Rodriguez Womens Jersey , who was elected Japanese Prime Minister in 1993, for his speech apologizing for Japan's aggression. The committee attempted to cover up historical truth and whitewash the past. They attempted to block Japan's parliament from approving a resolution in 1995 that recognized the country's historical responsibility for aggression. Moreover, they pushed politicians to pay respects to war criminals at the Yasukuni Shrine. They denied war atrocities committed by the Japanese army in occupied areas including sex slavery of women from China, Korea and Southeast Asian countries. All these events show that there is a strong political force in Japan obstructing people from reflecting on history even 50 years after the end of World War II.

Will Japan continue bearing the historical burden or make a sincere introspection over its past aggression and acknowledge historical responsibility? This question will decide Japan's future. Murayama became prime minister of Japan in 1994. On August 15, 1995 Authentic Cole Hamels Jersey , he stood up against pressure and delivered a formal speech, in which he publicly apologized for Japanese atrocities during World War II.

BEIJING, Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- Li Na wasn't just a Chinese trailblazer, she was one of the best players ever to play the sport, but injuries caught up with her in 2014 and she had to say farewell Authentic Adrian Beltre Jersey , leaving a big gap in Chinese tennis.

It was one of the most surprising retirements in women's tennis. Despite the age of 32, Li was truly in the prime of her career - earlier in the year she had not only captured her second Grand Slam title at the Australian Open, she ascended to No. 2 in the world, only Serena Williams keeping her from world No. 1.

Although Li suffered early exits at the French Open and Wimbledon, the Chinese still headed into the summer hardcourt season at that world No. 2 ranking Authentic Rougned Odor Jersey , hot on Williams' heels.

But after announcing she wouldn't be able to play the whole summer hardcourt season due to a knee injury, rumors started swirling.

On September 19, just a few days from her hometown Wuhan making its WTA debut, she announced retirement in an open letter.

Li said: "After four knee surgeries and hundreds of shots injected into my knee weekly to alleviate swelling and pain, my body is begging me to stop the pounding. My previous three surgeries were on my right knee. My most recent knee surgery took place this July and was on my left knee. After a few weeks of post-surgery recovery Authentic Nolan Ryan Jersey , I tried to go through all the necessary steps to get back on the court. While I've come back from surgery in the past, this time it felt different."

"As hard as I tried to get back to being 100%, my body kept telling me that, at 32, I will not be able to compete at the top level ever again. The sport is just too competitive Authentic Ivan Rodriguez Jersey , too good, to not be 100%."

Li left a legacy, not just for China, but for Asia as well. She was the highest-ranked Asian player in tennis histo. Wholesale Hoodie Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Collge Hoodie Wholesale Nike NBA Hats Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Football T-Shirts Wholesale MLB T-Shirts Cheap Nike NBA T-Shirts Cheap Soccer Jerseys
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: