Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Call Issues Lately

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
VirginiaJenkins

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 30, 2018 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Call Issues Lately Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

I have been a happy ooma customer for 3 yearsnow. However, I have been getting call quality issues lately. After 10 min on a call, I can hear my callers but the callers tell me that my voice quality deteriorates to the point where they cannot understand me. Two calls already into customer service but not much help. I have a modem-router-ooma setup. I tried switching it to modem-ooma-router setup with QOS setup in ooma, but the problem was not solved.I read in various parts of this forum that others are also having the same issues. There is rumor that there are no too many ooma customers for their servers.Is it finally time to say good-bye to ooma?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=19355
Cryptocurrency Wallet Marketing

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Слухи Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: