Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Selling home to realtor friend discount math problem

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Беседка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
VirginiaJenkins

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 30, 2018 10:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Selling home to realtor friend discount math problem Ответить с цитатой

Hi,

My brother is thinking about selling his home in California to a realtor who is the father of his caregiver.The deal would include him staying in the home but that is a long complicated issue being discussed on another thread.
So just going by the numbers please.House is worth 825 to 850,000.
He bought it for 265,000 about 20 years ago.He refinanced it about 10 years ago because he needed a large amount of money for something.He has a 10 year interest only mortgage of 360,000.He is 72 and single,never married.
So I am trying to figure a fair price that reflects the savings of no commissions being paid along,with his capital gains both state and federal.If we assume a price of 835,000 sold with a 5 pct commission in a standard transaction,what price would give my brother the same return when all is said and done, if sold to the father?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237168
Cryptocurrency Trading Advertising

Thank you.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Беседка Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: