Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Logitech C920 in Video Desktop MacOS

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Беседка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
aaronpawlak

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 26, 2018 11:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Logitech C920 in Video Desktop MacOS Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I am running the following setup:
Logitech C920 webcam
Mac Mini 2012 running MacOS Sierra 10.12.4
VidyoDesktop 3.6.9 (014)

For some time now, I've been having trouble with VidyoDesktop and have had to use the iOS version on my phone or iPad instead. I had not taken time until now to figure exactly what the problem was. It turns out that the video is working fine. I can see and be seen. The audio output is working fine in that I can hear everyone connected to the call. The problem is that I cannot be heard by the other participants. In checking my audio input settings on both the Mac and in VidyoDesktop, I find that the mic on my Logitech C920 is selected as the input device in the Mac's Sound Preferences, and the input level meter is showing that it is picking up sound. However, in the device settings in VidyoDesktop, the C920's mic is not even listed as an option under the microphone devices. The only option that is listed in "Built-in input" and no sound is registering on the mic gain meter when I'm in a call.I have already restarted the computer, removed and reinstalled VidypDesktop, and connected the C920 to a different USB port on the Mac. None of this has made a difference.
Any ideas on how to correct this?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28619
Promotional video production agency

Thanks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Беседка Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: