Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Logitech G series and ISBoxer

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Беседка
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
aaronpawlak

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 26, 2018 11:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Logitech G series and ISBoxer Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

I've been getting my head around ISBoxer and Multiboxing in EQ2 for a week or so now. It's been quite a learning experience. I've got lots of questions, but I was hoping to begin with a question I've seen asked elsewhere (and can no longer track down), but not here.Exactly which products in the Logitech Gaming series peripherals ARE supported, and which are planned?I'm currently using a G9x mouse, which I've used the Logitech software to map macros to the forward and back buttons that allow me to switch windows.I also use a G13 game pad (which is supported but I can't get any of the M1-MR light toggles to work) and a G110 keyboard (G19 without the LCD) which it doesn't recognize.
I'm working on a single PC 6 box solution and having a stockpile of keys seemed like a good idea. I've been able to make use of most things through a combination of ISBoxer and the Logitech macro software, but it'd be nice if everything was recognized (I know, a lot to ask).Also, just a general note I stumbled on to and stumbled on to the fix. When I first set ISBoxer up with the logitech peripherals I was having issues with ISBoxer/Inner Space stopping in the middle of loading my EQ sessions. This would go away if I shut off the Macro Profiler for the G13 (Whatever the specialized version of SetPoint they install with the hardware).

For More You Can Check:-
Promotional video production company
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Беседка Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: