Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

In some ways hes looking forward to going to Minnesota."

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
wangshi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 27, 2017 6:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: In some ways hes looking forward to going to Minnesota." Ответить с цитатой

PHOENIX - A Phoenix court has lowered the bond used to release Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer from jail after he was arrested on charges that he assaulted his wife during arguments at their apartment. Gary Harris Jersey .Maricopa County Superior Court Commissioner Jeffrey Rueter on Monday reduced Dwyers bond from $25,000 to $10,000 and removed a requirement that the player wear an ankle monitoring bracelet. But Rueter declined a request by the players attorney to secure his release without a bond.Dwyer has been out of jail since posting bail hours after his Sept. 17 arrest.Investigators have said Dwyer broke his wifes nose with a head-butt during a July 21 argument, and the next day punched her and threw a shoe at his 17-month-old son, who wasnt injured. Dwyer was initially booked on suspicion of aggravated assault against his son but was not indicted on that allegation.His wife told authorities the first assault occurred after she learned about Dwyers recent phone contact with another woman.Dwyer has pleaded not guilty to felony aggravated assault and eight misdemeanours, including assault.Robert Feinberg, one of Dwyers attorneys, argued his client should be released on his own recognizance because Dwyer has no prior criminal history and stands zero chance of fleeing from authorities.He wants to prove his innocence, Feinberg said, adding that Dwyers wife told police on a few occasions that she doesnt want the case prosecuted.Feinberg read to Rueter a glowing letter written by one of Dwyers former teachers and pointed out that the player has strong family support.Where was that support when he was violently going after this victim? asked prosecutor Jay Rademacher, arguing that the $25,000 bond was appropriate.Dwyer was arrested last month as the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell came under fire amid a series of off-the-field encounters involving some marquee players, including Ray Rice, Adrian Peterson and Greg Hardy.The day after his arrest, the Cardinals placed Dwyer on the reserve/non-football illness list, meaning he cant play for Arizona again this season. Malik Beasley Jersey . Although the deal cannot be made official until the free agent moratorium period is lifted on July 10, Patterson has agreed to a three-year, $18 million extension to remain in Toronto, sources confirm to TSN. Jamal Murray Jersey .C. - Blair Jones scored the eventual winner in the third period as the Abbotsford Heat defeated the Oklahoma City Oil Barons 3-2 in American Hockey League action on Friday. http://www.authenticnuggetsproshop.com/Trey-Lyles-Jersey/ . Jean-Gabriel Pageau and Buddy Robinson scored 43 seconds apart in the second period to lead the Binghamton Senators to a 4-1 victory over the Bulldogs in American Hockey League action Friday night at the Bell Centre.OVERLAND PARK, Kan. -- Andrew Wiggins told Kansas coach Bill Self that he wants to be traded from Cleveland to Minnesota because the No. 1 overall pick believes it will be better for his long-term future. Wiggins, from Vaughan, Ont., joined his former coach as a guest instructor at Selfs basketball camp in suburban Kansas City on Sunday. And while Wiggins declined to speak to the few reporters at Shawnee Mission West High School, Self said the rookie wants to carve out his own legacy in the NBA. "When all this trade stuff started, I talked to Andrew and Andrew told me, "I hope I get traded," Self said. "And Im like, No you dont. And he said, "Coach, I do. Its better for me, knowing my personality and what I need to do, to go somewhere where Im forced to be something as opposed to going in there where theyre going to be patient with me and Im going to be a piece." Earlier this week, The Associated Press and several other outlets reported a deal has been reached to send Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick to Minnesota for All-Star forward Kevin Love, who will join LeBron James and Kyrie Irving to form a new "Big 3" in Cleveland. The deal cannot be consummated until Aug. 23, when Wiggins is eligible to be traded. Self said that he initially thought everything worked out perfectly for Wiggins, who would have a chance to win immediately in Cleveland. But he also ssaw Wiggins point: The low-key, soft-spoken swingman could fare better if hes carrying the weight of a franchise. Custom Denver Nuggets Jerseys. That would never have happened if Wiggins was playing in Jamess lengthy shadow. "Even though in a weird way everybody would love the opportunity to play with LeBron because youre guaranteed winning," Self said, "for the longevity of his career, he needs to develop that mindset to be the guy, for him to be great, and I think being Minnesota will help him do that." Wiggins, who set numerous freshman records during his lone season with the Jayhawks, also appears to be a good fit for the Timberwolves. While his defence is already NBA-caliber, Wiggins will be able to develop his offence alongside point guard Ricky Rubio in an up-tempo system. Speaking of that offence, Wiggins took part in a modified game of horse on Saturday against former Kansas stars Jeff Graves, Jeff Hawkins and several young campers. After clanking a series of 3-pointers off the iron, Wiggins was the first contestant to be eliminated. He took the ouster with a smile and a shrug, just as he has all of the trade talk. "I think hes handled everything great. Hes excited," Self said. "I think the whole thing thats been blown out of proportion a bit is that hes been in limbo. Hes known since the summer that hed be traded. Its OK. In some ways hes looking forward to going to Minnesota." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: