Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

What a bummer that C++ doesn't have a built in GUI toolkit

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Работа для девелоперов
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
carterturner

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 10, 2017 2:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: What a bummer that C++ doesn't have a built in GUI toolkit Ответить с цитатой

That has always bothered me. I love the language and the syntax and how easy it is to send output to the screen. But I have discovered long ago that creating GUI programs in C++ is... well to me it looks extremely complicated and downright frightening.

I'd like to ask is the reason C++ doesn't have a built in GUI framework because the language actually came out, what was it in the early 80's?

And back then nobody had a personal computer because they didn't exist yet?

And there was no such thing as a graphical user interface?

Or are there other reasons why the creator of the language didn't include a GUI toolkit?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
http://www.programmingforums.org/thread48557.html

mobile app trailer
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Работа для девелоперов Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: