Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

A Flexible Curriculum Goes a Long Way

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
victorgrant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 05, 2017 2:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: A Flexible Curriculum Goes a Long Way Ответить с цитатой

I can’t say this enough: we have so much flexibility as homeschoolers! We are truly a lucky bunch. As such, you want the curriculum you use to be just as flexible. Why worry about having to complete “X” number of activities by a certain date. Besides, do you really want your child to rush through material that they may not be understanding, much less retaining. Neither you, nor your child need that stress. So if you’re in the market for a new curriculum this year, keep this in mind: find one that is flexible and allows your child to work and learn at their own pace, on their schedule.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.thehomeschoolmom.com/gui...meschool-year/

Product Ad Examples
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: