|Добавлено: Пн Фев 01, 2016 10:56 pm Заголовок сообщения: ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
|- Every single professional that works with you is an expert in his/her specific area of study
- We will provide you only with original study papers and guides
- We will offer you hundreds of premium class tutorials
- We can offer you generous discounts program for our future cooperation
- We are multi-segment team is consisted with professionals who are specialized in various fields of study
- We know exactly what homework you really need and we can provide our customers with the highest quality services online
- No matter how hard your homework looks, we will always find someone who can deal with it
ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
Click this link Now for Complete Course - http://entire-courses.com/acc-560-week-8-quiz-11---all-possible-questions
ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
This paperwork of ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11 - All Possible Questions shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. Inventories cannot be valued at standard cost in financial statements.
2. Standard cost is the industry average cost for a particular item.
3. A standard is a unit amount, whereas a budget is a total amount.
4. Standard costs may be incorporated into the accounts in the general ledger.
5. An advantage of standard costs is that they simplify costing of inventories and reduce clerical costs.
6. Setting standard costs is relatively simple because it is done entirely by accountants.
7. Normal standards should be rigorous but attainable.
8. Actual costs that vary from standard costs always indicate inefficiencies.
9. Ideal standards will generally result in favorable variances for the company.
10. Normal standards incorporate normal contingencies of production into the standards.
11. Once set, normal standards should not be changed during the year.
12. In developing a standard cost for direct materials, a price factor and a quantity factor must be considered.
13. A direct labor price standard is frequently called the direct labor efficiency standard.
14. The standard predetermined overhead rate must be based on direct labor hours as the standard activity index.
15. Standard cost cards are the subsidiary ledger for the Work in Process account in a standard cost system.
16. A variance is the difference between actual costs and standard costs.
17. If actual costs are less than standard costs, the variance is favorable.
18. A materials quantity variance is calculated as the difference between the standard direct materials price and the actual direct materials price multiplied by the actual quantity of direct materials used.
19. An unfavorable labor quantity variance indicates that the actual number of direct labor hours worked was greater than the number of direct labor hours that should have been worked for the output attained.
20. Standard cost + price variance + quantity variance = Budgeted cost.
21. The overhead controllable variance relates primarily to fixed overhead costs.
22. The overhead volume variance relates only to fixed overhead costs.
23. If production exceeds normal capacity, the overhead volume variance will be favorable.
24. There could be instances where the production department is responsible for a direct materials price variance.
25. The starting point for determining the causes of an unfavorable materials price variance is the purchasing department.
26. The total overhead variance is the difference between actual overhead costs and overhead costs applied to work done.
27. Variance analysis facilitates the principle of "management by exception."
28. A credit to a Materials Quantity Variance account indicates that the actual quantity of direct materials used was greater than the standard quantity of direct materials allowed.
29. A standard cost system may be used with a job order cost system but not with a process cost system.
30. A debit to the Overhead Volume Variance account indicates that the standard hours allowed for the output produced was greater than the standard hours at normal capacity.
31. In concept, standards and budgets are essentially the same.
32. Standards may be useful in setting selling prices for finished goods.
33. The materials price standard is based on the purchasing department's best estimate of the cost of raw materials.
34. The materials price variance is normally caused by the production department.
35. The use of an inexperienced worker instead of an experienced employee can result in a favorable labor price variance but probably an unfavorable quantity variance.
36. In using variance reports, top management normally looks carefully at every variance.
37. The use of standard costs in inventory costing is prohibited in financial statements.
ECO 561 Week 2 DQ 2
PSY 430 Week 5 DQ 4
HCP 220 CheckPoint Fractions and Decimals
QRB 501 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Histogram and Bivariate Plots Value of a Slope and Linear Regression Analysis Ver 2
BIO 100 CheckPoint UNESCO Research Outline
BA 370 WEEK 4 Case Analysis 4
BSHS 345 Week 4 Annotated Bibliography
BCOM 230 Week 4 Individual Assignment
CMGT 445 Boardman Management Group Vendor Scoring
AJS 562 Week 2 DQ2
PSY 104 Week 2 DQ 3 Children Having Children
CMGT 400 Week 2 DQs
MKT 445 Week 4 Individual Assignment Sales Management Paper
PSY 460 Week 4 DQ 2
GLG 101 Assignment Sedimentary Rock
HRM 593 Week 4 Midterm Exam Answers
ECO 316 Week 3 Chapter 16 Banking in the International Economy
ISCOM 305 Week 4 Learning Team PEMC Business Process Recommendations
ACCT 434 Week 4 DQ 1 Accounting for Primary Products
SCI 162 Week 7 DQs
BSHS 442 Week 4 Individual Assignment Concepts and Terms Quiz
GBM 489 Week 4 DQs
CJA 364 Entire Course
ECE 214 Entire Course
BUS 661 Change Leader
BSA 375 Individual Assignment Service Request SR-rm-004 Part 1
HCA 421 Week 2 DQ 2 Market Segments
CMGT 410 Week 3 Individual
BUS 599 Week 5 DQ 1 Markets
SCI 228 Week 3 iLab
BCOM 230 Week 2 Summary
MAT 117 Week 6 Exercise-Concept Check 2003
SCI 230 Week 7 DQs
COM 480 Entire Course
BEH 225 Week 9 Capstone DQ
MKT 230 Week 3 DQ 2
ADJ 265 Week 3 Assignment Improving Nonverbal Communication
SPE 584 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Personality and Social Characteristics
HRM 558 Week 3 Individual Assignment Motivating and Compensating Employees Simulation
PSY 325 Week 2 DQ1 Exl
GMGT 554 Week 2 DQs
CJS 240 Week 8 Checkpoint Drug Use and Delinquency Response
HRM 599 Week 3 DQ 2
INB 205 Entire Course
PSYCH 555 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Social Psychology in Action Presentation
PSYCH 535 Week 4 Individual Assignment Cultural Differences Paper
COM 156 Week 7 DQs 1
COM 220 Week 6 Checkpoint
BIS 219 Final Set 4
HIS 125 Entire Course
INF 410 Week 5 DQ 1 Project Closure
AED 222 Assignment The Controversy of Medication
FIS 260 Week 8 DQ 2
HRM 420 Week 5 Individual Assignment Appendix B Contingency Plan Evaluation
ACC 202 Week 2 DQ 1 Certified Management
MKT 421 Week 2 Discussion Questions 3
QRB 501 Week 4 DQs and Summary Ver 2
FIS 240 Entire Course