|Добавлено: Пн Фев 01, 2016 10:55 pm Заголовок сообщения: ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
|- We help students in their studies
- All delivered materials are projected for reference purposes only
- You have a chance to preview some of their completed works as well as their past ratings
- We can offer you generous discounts program for our future cooperation
- We always work on creating and upgrading our great tutorial base
- We know exactly what homework you really need and we can provide our customers with the highest quality services online
- No matter how hard your homework looks, we will always find someone who can deal with it
ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
Click this link Now for Complete Course - http://entire-courses.com/acc-560-week-8-quiz-11---all-possible-questions
ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
This paperwork of ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11 - All Possible Questions shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. Inventories cannot be valued at standard cost in financial statements.
2. Standard cost is the industry average cost for a particular item.
3. A standard is a unit amount, whereas a budget is a total amount.
4. Standard costs may be incorporated into the accounts in the general ledger.
5. An advantage of standard costs is that they simplify costing of inventories and reduce clerical costs.
6. Setting standard costs is relatively simple because it is done entirely by accountants.
7. Normal standards should be rigorous but attainable.
8. Actual costs that vary from standard costs always indicate inefficiencies.
9. Ideal standards will generally result in favorable variances for the company.
10. Normal standards incorporate normal contingencies of production into the standards.
11. Once set, normal standards should not be changed during the year.
12. In developing a standard cost for direct materials, a price factor and a quantity factor must be considered.
13. A direct labor price standard is frequently called the direct labor efficiency standard.
14. The standard predetermined overhead rate must be based on direct labor hours as the standard activity index.
15. Standard cost cards are the subsidiary ledger for the Work in Process account in a standard cost system.
16. A variance is the difference between actual costs and standard costs.
17. If actual costs are less than standard costs, the variance is favorable.
18. A materials quantity variance is calculated as the difference between the standard direct materials price and the actual direct materials price multiplied by the actual quantity of direct materials used.
19. An unfavorable labor quantity variance indicates that the actual number of direct labor hours worked was greater than the number of direct labor hours that should have been worked for the output attained.
20. Standard cost + price variance + quantity variance = Budgeted cost.
21. The overhead controllable variance relates primarily to fixed overhead costs.
22. The overhead volume variance relates only to fixed overhead costs.
23. If production exceeds normal capacity, the overhead volume variance will be favorable.
24. There could be instances where the production department is responsible for a direct materials price variance.
25. The starting point for determining the causes of an unfavorable materials price variance is the purchasing department.
26. The total overhead variance is the difference between actual overhead costs and overhead costs applied to work done.
27. Variance analysis facilitates the principle of "management by exception."
28. A credit to a Materials Quantity Variance account indicates that the actual quantity of direct materials used was greater than the standard quantity of direct materials allowed.
29. A standard cost system may be used with a job order cost system but not with a process cost system.
30. A debit to the Overhead Volume Variance account indicates that the standard hours allowed for the output produced was greater than the standard hours at normal capacity.
31. In concept, standards and budgets are essentially the same.
32. Standards may be useful in setting selling prices for finished goods.
33. The materials price standard is based on the purchasing department's best estimate of the cost of raw materials.
34. The materials price variance is normally caused by the production department.
35. The use of an inexperienced worker instead of an experienced employee can result in a favorable labor price variance but probably an unfavorable quantity variance.
36. In using variance reports, top management normally looks carefully at every variance.
37. The use of standard costs in inventory costing is prohibited in financial statements.
BIS 375 Week 3 Impact of E-Business on SCM LT
AED 202 Week 1 CheckPoint Characteristics of Developmental Periods
FIN 402 Week 3 CAPM Web Exercise
BSHS 382 Week 3 Team Assignment Research Proposal 1
BSOP 326 Week 5 DQ 1
CJA 364 Week 3 Team Assignment Search and Seizure
BSHS 312 Week 3 Discussion Questions 1 2
COM 120 Week 1 Grammar Exercise Sentence Fragments 560
FIN 419 Week 1 Individual Assignment Limited Liability Corporation and Partnership Paper
BSA 411 Week 5 Final Presentation
HCS 427 Week 5 DQ 1
MGT 437 Week 4 Discussion Questions 1
ACC 421 Week 3 LT Assignment Solutions A
EDU 654 Week 6 DQ 1 The Student Affairs Professional
ENV 333 Week 5 DQ 2 Overall Impressions
AJS 562 Week 4 Individual Assignment Response Structure
PSY 301 Week 4 Assignment Power of Love and Relationships
PSY 285 Week 2 CheckPoint Locus of Control
ACC 542 Week 1 Individual Assignment Computer Information System Brief
EDU 623 Week 2 Assignment Writing and Researching Skills Self-Assessment
HCS 341 Week 5 Powerpoint Presentation
HSM 220 Week 2 CheckPoint Environmental Factors
GEN 200 Week 2 Assignment Communication and Collaboration St
ABS 200 Entire Course
IT 210 Week 7 CheckPoint Chapter 5 Programming Problems
MIS 535 Week 6 DQ 2 Role of Senior Management
MKT 450 Week 4 Discussion Questions and Summary
ISCOM 424 Week 4 DQ 1
XCOM 200 Week 5 DQs
HIS 204 New Ver Week 2 DQ 2 Americas Age of Imperialism
INF 336 Week 4 DQ 1 Procuring Services
GLG 101 v3 Week 1 Review
BSHS 452 Week 3 DQs
HIS 204 New Ver Week 5 DQ 1 The Age of Reagan
MGT 431 Week 2 DQ 4
PSY 450 Week 2 Team Assignment Traditional and Nontraditional Culture Paper
ECET 365 Week 4 Quiz
DBM 380 Syllabus
SOC 308 Week 1 DQ 2 Implications of Anglo Dominance in the United States
COM 486 Week 1 DQ3
HCA 430 Week 3 DQ 1 Continuum of Care
CIS 524 Week 9 Assignment 4 User Frustration
ECE 315 Week 2 DQ 1 Second Language Acquisition
FIN 375 Week 5 Financial Prospectus Completion Paper
MGT 434 Week 3 Discussion Questions 2
FIN 200 CheckPoint Week Two Quiz
HRM 598 Entire Course
IT 238 Set 2 Week 9 Capstone Discussion Question
FIN 320 Week 1 Summary
INB 205 Assignment Lunch and Learn Presentation
COMM 215 Individual Assignment Case Study Analysis Paper Peer Review
IT 206 Week 9 Capstone DQ
BIS 245 Week 1 DQ 1 Databases and Gathering Requirements
RDG 415 Week 5 DQ 1
CJS 250 Week 1 Biography of Allan Pinkerton
ENV 322 Entire Course
LAWS 310 Entire Course
ENV 100 Week 1 DQ3
CJS 240 Week 7 Checkpoint Gang Development and Control
PRG 210 Week 2 DQs 1
ACC 210 Week 2 Team Assignment Accounting Information Systems Paper
PSY 330 Week 4 DQ2
MGT 496 Week 5 DQ 1 Warehouse Manager Position
BUS 434 Week 1 DQ 1 (Employee Satisfaction)
INF 103 Week 2 Discussions
FIN 571 Week 3 Lawrence Sports Simulation
BUS 435 Week 1 Business Research
EDU 381 Week 5 DQ 1 Analyzing Instructional Planning
ARTS 125 Week 1 DQ1
ACCT 434 Week 7 Quality Control Inventory Management
BIO 100 Week 2 Discussion Questions
PHI 105 Week 1 Individual Pre-Socratic Philosopher
COM 120 Week 4 Pronoun Antecedent agreement Exercise 571
BUS 610 Week 4 DQ 1
LAW 575 Entire Course
HRM 552 Week 3 Individual Assignment Recommendation Report
IT 218 Week 6 Compile And Run
QRB 501 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Histogram and Bivariate Plots Value of a Slope and Linear Regression Analysis Ver 1
ECO 550 Assignment 2 Operations Decision
PSYCH 504 Week 6 Team Assignment Gender and Personality Presentation