|Добавлено: Пн Фев 01, 2016 10:54 pm Заголовок сообщения: ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
|- We are well-known online resource
- We will provide you only with original study papers and guides
- We will offer you hundreds of premium class tutorials
- Scholars hold advanced degrees in various disciplines and this fact increases our possibilities to provide online homework help
- We are multi-segment team is consisted with professionals who are specialized in various fields of study
- Our customers can find tutorial and guide work easily and quickly
- No matter how hard your homework looks, we will always find someone who come with the best possible solutions and explanations
ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
Click this link Now for Complete Course - http://entire-courses.com/acc-560-week-8-quiz-11---all-possible-questions
ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11-All Possible Questions
This paperwork of ACC 560 Week 8 Quiz 11 - All Possible Questions shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. Inventories cannot be valued at standard cost in financial statements.
2. Standard cost is the industry average cost for a particular item.
3. A standard is a unit amount, whereas a budget is a total amount.
4. Standard costs may be incorporated into the accounts in the general ledger.
5. An advantage of standard costs is that they simplify costing of inventories and reduce clerical costs.
6. Setting standard costs is relatively simple because it is done entirely by accountants.
7. Normal standards should be rigorous but attainable.
8. Actual costs that vary from standard costs always indicate inefficiencies.
9. Ideal standards will generally result in favorable variances for the company.
10. Normal standards incorporate normal contingencies of production into the standards.
11. Once set, normal standards should not be changed during the year.
12. In developing a standard cost for direct materials, a price factor and a quantity factor must be considered.
13. A direct labor price standard is frequently called the direct labor efficiency standard.
14. The standard predetermined overhead rate must be based on direct labor hours as the standard activity index.
15. Standard cost cards are the subsidiary ledger for the Work in Process account in a standard cost system.
16. A variance is the difference between actual costs and standard costs.
17. If actual costs are less than standard costs, the variance is favorable.
18. A materials quantity variance is calculated as the difference between the standard direct materials price and the actual direct materials price multiplied by the actual quantity of direct materials used.
19. An unfavorable labor quantity variance indicates that the actual number of direct labor hours worked was greater than the number of direct labor hours that should have been worked for the output attained.
20. Standard cost + price variance + quantity variance = Budgeted cost.
21. The overhead controllable variance relates primarily to fixed overhead costs.
22. The overhead volume variance relates only to fixed overhead costs.
23. If production exceeds normal capacity, the overhead volume variance will be favorable.
24. There could be instances where the production department is responsible for a direct materials price variance.
25. The starting point for determining the causes of an unfavorable materials price variance is the purchasing department.
26. The total overhead variance is the difference between actual overhead costs and overhead costs applied to work done.
27. Variance analysis facilitates the principle of "management by exception."
28. A credit to a Materials Quantity Variance account indicates that the actual quantity of direct materials used was greater than the standard quantity of direct materials allowed.
29. A standard cost system may be used with a job order cost system but not with a process cost system.
30. A debit to the Overhead Volume Variance account indicates that the standard hours allowed for the output produced was greater than the standard hours at normal capacity.
31. In concept, standards and budgets are essentially the same.
32. Standards may be useful in setting selling prices for finished goods.
33. The materials price standard is based on the purchasing department's best estimate of the cost of raw materials.
34. The materials price variance is normally caused by the production department.
35. The use of an inexperienced worker instead of an experienced employee can result in a favorable labor price variance but probably an unfavorable quantity variance.
36. In using variance reports, top management normally looks carefully at every variance.
37. The use of standard costs in inventory costing is prohibited in financial statements.
FIN 375 Week 4 Financial Prospectus Content Paper
AED 200 Personal Philosophy of Education Checkpoint
BSHS 335 Week 4 AAMFT Team Powerpoint
ACC 363 Week 4 DQ 2
MGT 431 Week 3 DQ 1
QRB 501 Week 6 Learning Team Assignment Basic Probability Central Limit Theorem Sampling and Indexes Ver 2
BUS 660 Week 2 Assignment Leadership Style
SBE 440 Week 2 DQ 2
ACC 225 Week 6 Problem 5-4A
EDU 315 Week 4 DQ 2
HRM 324 Week 3 DQ 2
NTC 360 Week 4 Discussion Questions 1
GBM 489 Week 1 DQs
BA 350 Week 2 Chapter 3 Questions
NR 361 Week 7 DQ 2 Safe Nursing Care Is There an App for That
SOC 120 Week 5 Final Paper
ACCT 553 Week 4 Homework
ECO 370 Week 5 DQs
BUS 405 Week 5 DQ2 Option Strategies
SPE 556 Week 6 Individual Assignment Professional Ethics Article
BSOP 334 Week 4 Homework
ACC 440 Final Exam Test
IT 241 Week 5 Checkpoint
LIT 210 Week 2 DQs
SCI 201 Week 2 Individual Assignment Dietary Supplement and Herb Chart
HCS 413 Week 3 DQ 1
HSM 230 Week 2 DQ 2
IT 236 Set 1 Week 3 DQ 1
COM 120 Week 2 Brainstorm
ENG 125 Week 2 DQ 1
LTC 310 Week 3 Community Newsletter Outline
HIS 125 Week 6 Checkpoint World War I
IT 240 Latest Version Set (A) Week 1 CheckPoint LAN Operating Systems Scenarios Appendix B
FIS 240 Week 5 DQs
ETH 125 Week 5 Historical Report on Race 2
MGT 401 Week 5 Discussion Question 1 Incident Response System
IT 220 Week 7 CheckPoint
BUS 610 Week 2 HR Performance Issues and Motivation
LTC 328 Week 1 Discussion Questions
QNT 565 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment Research Proposal Part I
GLG 101 Week 4 Checkpoint
GLG 101 v3 Week 6 DQs
HUM 105 Week 5 DQs
NTC 406 Week 3 Individual Assignment Bandwidth Management Paper
FIN 375 Week 5 DQs
MAT 117 Week 2 Quiz Problems Worked Out
ECO 415 Final Exam Questions PART 1 2
ECO 561 Week 4 DQ 1
HCA 230 CheckPoint Barriers in Diversity Part 1
SCI 164 Week 2 My Pyramid Plan
HTT 250 Week 4 DQs
IT 236 Set 1 Week 5 DQ 2
ISCOM 476 Week 1 DQ 1
PSYCH 504 Week 3 Learning Team Quiz 2
AET 515 Week 2 DQ2
CMGT 244 Final Part 2
PSYCH 525 Week 4 Individual Assignment Construct Development Scale Creation and Process Analysis Assignment
LTC 310 Week 2 Evolution of Programs and Services Paper
ACC 490 Week 3 LT Assignment Assessing Materiality and Risk Simulation
COM 340 Week 4 DQ 1 Using Visual Images
AJS 522 Week 1 Individual Assignment Expenditures and Revenues Summary
ESE 633 Week 6 Final Paper
EDU 372 Week 2 DQ 2 Intellectual Exceptionality
HUM 176 Week 8 DQ
HUM 176 Week 5 DQs
MGT 245 Entire Course
MAT 117 Week 7 DQ 2 Reply to Student 2003
MGT 490 Week 3 Assignment Part 3 Financial Analysis
PED 212 Week 2 DQ 1 Motor Skills
CJA 224 Week 5 Individual Assignment Restorative Justice Paper
AJS 572 Week 3 DQ2
AJS 532 Week 4 DQ 2
EDU 620 Week 5 Assignment Assistive Technology for Visual and Hearing Impairments
EDL 510 Week 1 DQ 1
OI 466 Week 2 DQ3
HIS 103 Week 2 Discussion Question 2
HTT 240 Week 3 DQs
XCOM 200 Week 5 DQs
INF 336 Week 2 DQ 2 Outsourcing
COM 480 Week 5 DQ1
POL 443 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Action Presentation
HRM 323 Week 3 DQ 2
BSHS 401 Week 5 DQs
SOC 312 Week 5 Assignment The Bioecological Model of Human Development
CJA 394 Week 5 DQ 1