- Every single professional that works with you is an expert in his/her specific area of study
- We will provide you only with currently important, excellent study papers and guides.
- You have a chance to preview some of their completed works as well as their past ratings
- Our support team is available for you 24/7
- We are multi-segment team is consisted with professionals who are specialized in various fields of study
- Our customers can find tutorial and guide work easily and quickly
- No matter how hard your homework looks, we will always find someone who can deal with it
This work of ECO 372 Week 5 Discussion Questions consists of:
1) Economic forecasts should be dynamic
2) The federal government should balance its budget each year.
3) The production possibilities curve is seldom a straight line.
4) The USA has a larger national debt than any other country.
5) Changes in interest rates, inflation, productivity and income all affect foreign exchange rates.
6) We can expect very low rates of inflation in the next 2 years.
7) Increasing wealth abroad increases demand for U.S. goods.
The most recent monetary policy taken by the FOMC was to raise the Fed funds rate to 4%.
9) Because the national debt is so high the USA is in danger of going bankrupt.
10) A strong dollar is good for America.