Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Darrell Matthews, director of ICE in Britain's North

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
liyifeng123

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 21, 2018 5:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Darrell Matthews, director of ICE in Britain's North Ответить с цитатой

by Christine Lagat

NAIROBI Nike Air Max Plus TN Ultra Men's Blue , Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- Kenya on Thursday launched an electronic passport with advanced inbuilt features to boost efficient, secure and traceable cross-border movement of people and goods.

Acting Interior Cabinet Secretary, Fred Matiang'i, said the launch of an electronic passport was in line with Kenya's commitment to promote regional integration as envisioned by member states of the East African Community (EAC).

"The common East Africa e-passport is a milestone towards realization of the East African integration and cross-border migration agenda. It will also operationalize EAC protocols on common market and foreign policy coordination," said Matiang'i.

Kenya became the second East African nation after Burundi to announce issuance of an e-passport that was endorsed by regional heads of state during a summit held in March 2016.

Matiang'i said the current passports will be obsolete by September 2019 to pave way for mass issuance of a digital version that is tamper-proof.

"The e-passport is highly secure and difficult to produce duplicates. Issuance of this passport will come in handy in addressing emerging threats of terrorism and human trafficking," Matiang'i said.

He noted that Kenya's immigration system will win global confidence upon issuance of secure, efficient and user-friendly electronic passports.

Kenya has invested heavily in state-of-theart technology alongside skilled manpower to modernize issuance of travel documents against a backdrop of globalization.

Director of Immigration Gordon Kilahangwa said the state had invested 5 million U.S. dollars to facilitate issuance of electronic passports that enhances smooth clearance of travelers at border crossings and other ports of entry.

A look at Xiamen-Moscow freight train service center

China's summer travel peak ends

In pics: construction site of Hinkley Point C project in Britain

Scenery of Wulaofeng scenic spot in Yuncheng, China's Shanxi

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Dalian-born boxer "IK" Yang Lianhui steps into the ring Saturday aiming to claim the International Boxing Federation Junior Welterweight title, saying it's more than just the belt at stake. He said he wants his efforts to serve as an inspiration to a new generation of Chinese fighters.

"I want to win this title for China and I want to inspire all the young -Chinese who have started going to the gym and are training to be boxers," Yang said Thursday, as he prepared for his fight against Argentina's Cesar "El Distinto" Cuenca at the Cotai Arena in Macao.

The 26-year-old Yang will carry an undefeated record of 18 wins, with 13 knockouts, into the ring against a 34-year-old opponent with an imposing record of 47 wins with two knockouts and said he had been working hard in preparation for the bout at the Los Angeles gym of Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach, who also mentors eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and two-time Chinese Olympic gold medalist Zou Shiming.

Roach has remained in the US this week as he continues to recover from back surgery and Yang said he was determined to return to his mentor with the belt. If he does so he will become just the second Chinese fighter to win a professional word title. Chinese boxer Xiong Zhaozhong now holds the World Boxing Council minimum weight belt.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when I walk into the gym with the belt around my waist," said Yang. "We have worked hard and I promise I will put on a good show on Saturday for all my fans in China."

Yang's fight headlines a six-bout "-Victory at the Venetian" card that also includes fights featuring Hong Kong -super flyweight fighter Rex Tso (16-0, nine knockouts) and Macao's junior middleweight Ng Kuok Kun (7-0, three knockouts). Yang has built up a loyal fan base in Macao over the past two years with his all-action style of fighting - a style which veteran American promoter Bob Arum of the Top Rank organization on -Thursday said had resulted in him referring to the fighter as the "Wild Man" - and Yang said he was confident of beating his more seasoned opponent come Saturday.

"All my life I have dreamed of being world champion and now I have my chance to reach that dream," said Yang. "Boxing is growing in China and I want to show my fans something special on Saturday. I want to put on a show for them."

LONDON, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- Blackpool Tower, one of the most iconic structures in Britain, has won a heritage award, the Institution of Civil Engineers announced Saturday.

Visible on a clear day from Wales and the English Lake District, the 158 meter high tower opened in 1894, inspired by the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

Although it is has the highest, Grade One Listing from Historic England, the accolade from ICE is its first official recognition for its importance as a work of engineering.

In its citation for its newly introduced heritage awards, ICE said Blackpool Tower was "possibly the most instantly recognisable work of civil engineering in Britain".

Darrell Matthews, director of ICE in Britain's North West region described the tower's nomination as really interesting because civil engineering was usually associated with more practical structures such railways and bridges. But the tower, on the northern England coast of the Irish Sea was, he said "all about having fun".

"There's no doubting the engineering skill that went into designing and building it, so it's a very worthy winner. The Blackpool Tower is possibly the most instantly recognisable work of civil engineering in the UK," said Matthews.

Chris Hudson from ICE's Lancash. Wholesale Jerseys China Free Shipping Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Authentic NBA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Слухи Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: