Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Real Estate website - How to do this?

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
VirginiaJenkins

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 09, 2018 3:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Real Estate website - How to do this? Ответить с цитатой

Hello all,

I have been asked to do a website for a real estate agent. As a big fan of CMSMS I would like to stick to using that. However, I don't know how to do what I would like to do.. Let me explain:Every property on the website will have it's own page, simple enough.. It would be great if I could find a way where the estate agent can simply fill in a few standard things like the name of the house, address, price, number of rooms etc. etc. This could be nicely laid out on the frontside. However that is not my main problem, pretty sure I will find a solution for that with a bit of googling.My main problem is that I am looking for a way to list all these properties with some basic information and an introduction on a seperate page (or pages with pagination).
I don't want the estate agent to do all this himself on a separate page. Ideally it would take all the information from the individual property pages and if that isn't possible the next possibility would be that there is an extra content box on each property page that will also be displayed on the list page.The next thing would be that I would like any search result to be displayed in exactly the same way.Obviously I do want it to work and look very slick, we're probably going to be up against at least one other webdesigner who is looking for the job, so it's important to be able to do things the right way!

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://forum.cmsmadesimple.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=65161
Vendor Management System Example

Thanks
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Куплю Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: