|Добавлено: Ср Май 23, 2018 2:30 am Заголовок сообщения: For more information on Fedor Emelianenko
|SRINAGAR Cheap New England Patriots Hoodie , Indian-controlled Kashmir, Jan. 26 (Xinhua) -- Authorities in Indian-controlled Kashmir Monday organized official functions amid the stepped up security vigil and the general strike called by separatist groups, to celebrate India's 66th Republic Day, police said.
Two major functions were held in twin capital cities of the region Customized New England Patriots Jersey , Srinagar and Jammu, where the contingents of police, paramilitary troopers, teen cadets and school children marched past the Indian flag and staged performances to mark official celebrations.
In Srinagar Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys , summer capital of the region, a top civilian official of the local government unfurled the Indian flag and took the salute in highly secured Bakhshi stadium.
In Jammu city, the winter capital, the region's governor N. N. Vohra hoisted the Indian tri-color and took the salute of march past at Maulana Azad Memorial stadium.
The security was beefed up in the region days before the celebrations to thwart possible attempts to disrupt the official functions.
India's federal government had sent an advisory to the region in the wake of U.S. President Barack Obama's 3-day visit to India.
Obama arrived in Indian capital New Delhi Sunday morning and was the chief guest on Monday's Indian Republic Day celebrations and the ceremonial parade.
Police and paramilitary troopers were deployed on roads across the region in full strength and bullet proof mobile bunker vehicles were also parked in the middle of the roads outside venues of official functions to prevent any attack.
The security agencies had activated all the installed Closed Circuit Television Cameras (CCTVs) in Srinagar to monitor the movement of people.
The Republic Day in India marks the date when India's new republican constitution came into force on 1950.
Every year Duke Dawson Patriots Jersey , the day is celebrated by India on January 26. The main function was held in New Delhi, where India's cultural diversity was displayed along with military might.
A strike called by separatists affected the normal life in restive region. Shops and businesses were shut, while traffic was off the roads.
Separatists in the region are demanding the end of New Delhi's rule in the Indian-controlled Kashmir.
Media reports said official functions were held at district headquarters as well.
Contrary to the normal practice of disrupting the mobile telephone and internet signals during the Indian Republic day functions, this year the connectivity was left unhampered.
A separatist movement and guerilla war challenging New Delhi's rule is going on in Indian-controlled Kashmir since 1989.
Gunfight between militants and Indian troopers takes place intermittently in the restive region.
Kashmir Sony Michel Patriots Jersey , the Himalayan region divided between India and Pakistan is claimed by both in full.
Since their independence from Britain, the two countries have fought three wars, two exclusively over Kashmir.
Every horse rider must master four foundational lessons, and all horses must understand these lessons. Two of these are taught in the Lyons Legacy School of Horsemanship Novice Rider course: Same Rein Isaiah Wynn Patriots Jersey , Same Foot, and Reverse Arc. The other two foundational lessons are taught in the Intermediate Rider Course.
There are four main stages in becoming an effective Novice Rider:
• Bridle work from the ground
• Bridle and seat work from the saddle
• Moving the shoulder
• Reverse Arc
1. Before working your horse with the bridle from the ground – known as ground work – you must know how to put the saddle and bridle on correctly without causing the horse any discomfort or pain. Practice bridling and removing the bridle before moving on to ground work exercises. It’s recommended you use a round pen to do ground work.
The purpose of bridle work is to teach a horse to respond to bit pressure. It is the most important part of your horse training. For bridle work to be effective a trainer must (a) display confident body language, a positive attitude and a keen focus; (b) use bit pressure for your cues and not just your body; (c) pay special attention to the feel of your hands as the horse’s nose softens.
2. Bridle and seat work from the saddle requires that you can get on and off your horse safely; horses that walk off as you’re mounting are dangerous. Your body posture and rein hands, knowing how to ask your horse to walk Devin McCourty Patriots Jersey , trot and lope, and being able to stop your horse are essential lessons for a novice rider to master.
3. Moving the shoulder is one of the four foundational lessons – it teaches your horse direct rein control. That is, when you pick up the left rein you want your horse to move his shoulder to the left, and vice versa to the right. The lesson used to teach the shoulder to move is called “Same Rein Stephen Gostkowski Patriots Jersey , Same Foot”, which describes the direct rein and direct leg pressure. Neck reining makes a horse move away from pressure. The rein used in neck reining is referred to as the “indirect rein”. A “direct rein” is when you bring a horse’s nose around using one rein.
4. Reverse Arc is another of the four foundational lessons. It directly builds upon the “Same Rein, Same Foot” lesson, by teaching you how to control not one Dont'a Hightower Patriots Jersey , but both of your horse’s shoulders at the same time. It is a counter-bending exercise where the horse moves in a circle with his body bending in the opposite direction. It’s a great exercise to slow your horse, regardless of gait.
Company – LL Inc and the Lyons Legacy School of Horsemanship offer a wide variety of equine educational materials, including a series of horse training and riding courses, manuals James White Patriots Jersey , and videos for online and on-the-ground learning.