Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Thats why he (Eddie Jones) has brought me in and why I am st

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
wangshi

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 16, 2017 2:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Thats why he (Eddie Jones) has brought me in and why I am st Ответить с цитатой

LOUISVILLE, Ky. Kevin Hogan Jersey . -- Untapables dominant effort in the Kentucky Oaks gave Rosie Napravnik big momentum in her bid to become the first female jockey to win the Kentucky Derby. Whether she follows up aboard Vicars In Trouble on Saturday in the 140th Run for the Roses and becomes the eighth rider to complete the Oaks-Derby double remains to be seen, but Napravnik is making the Oaks her domain. Untapable gave Napravnik her second Oaks win in three years and put her on the brink of history by surging past My Miss Sophia entering the stretch and rolling to a 4 1/2-length victory Friday in the 140th Oaks at Churchill Downs. "We got the first half completed, so were moving on to the second half of the double," Napravnik said. The overwhelming favourite in the $1 million race for 3-year-old fillies earned, Untapable raced her third straight victory and fifth in seven starts. She has won her last three by a combined margin of nearly 22 lengths. "We got into a great position," said Napravnik, who has ridden the horse for all but one start. "She runs her best when she can get into a great stride and she relaxes so nicely. She has grown up and she is maturing. She is magnificent." Untapables victory also turned up the spotlight on trainer Steve Asmussen, who is being investigated by Kentucky and New York racing officials after an animal rights group alleged he and his former assistant mistreated horses in their care. Asmussen sidestepped the matter, choosing instead to focus on his horses stellar closing run. However, Winchell Thoroughbreds racing manager David Fiske conceded that the attention was "a little bit" of a distraction, adding, "Id be lying if I said it wasnt. ... But we thought we had the goods when we came in here and she proved us right." Thanks to Napravnik, Untapable positioned herself to charge at just the right time. Breaking from the far 13th spot, Untapable stayed within reach of early leaders Sugar Shock, My Miss Sophia and Thank You Marylou before getting clear outside turning for home. The winner ran 1 1/8 miles in 1:48.68, the races second-fastest time, and paid $4, $3.20 and $2.60. "The development of the filly, I think Rosie has been a key part of it," Ausmussen said. My Miss Sophia returned $4.20 and $4.40, and Unbridled Forever paid $6. Untapables dramatic finish followed some pre-race suspense involving two horses who violently balked in the gate. The first was Empress of Midway, partly owned by Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino. She thrashed and flipped in the gate and then sat down for a tense moment. Jockey Corey Nakatani wasnt hurt in the fracas and stood by watching as workers quickly got the horse out; she walked away uninjured but was quickly scratched. "She just went up in the gate and lost her balance and kind of sat down on her haunches and couldnt get herself back up in the right position," attending track veterinarian Larry Bramlage said afterward. "We didnt see anything obviously wrong and shes back to her barn." Minutes after horses in surrounding gates were guided back in, second betting choice Fashion Plate also had issues before settling down. She hopped out of the gate and quickly fell behind in finishing 11th of 12 entrants. "She was real tight in the gate," jockey Gary Stevens said. "When (Empress of Midway) flipped, she tried to flip. She has never had to stand in the gate that long and shes used to smaller fields. As soon as the gate opened, my race was over." At that point, Napravnik was guiding Untapable to one of her smoothest victories before 113,071, which is saying something considering how dominant she has been this year. It was no contest after Untapable caught My Miss Sophia, quickly gaining a length and widening the gap. Jamie Meder Jersey . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. JC Tretter Jersey . The Blue Jackets play Thursday night at New Jersey in their first game after the NHLs Olympic hiatus. A native of Trencin, Slovakia, Gaborik has represented his country at the 2006 and 2010 Olympics but was unable to play in Sochi because of his injury. http://www.brownsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Randall-Telfer-Browns-Jersey/ .com) - The New York Jets have named Mike Maccagnan their new general manager.Luther Burrell is ready to act as Englands midfield enforcer against a fast and physical Australia in Saturdays first Test at Suncorp Stadium. Just over a year after his controversial late omission from Englands World Cup squad, Burrell is raring to get stuck into the Wallabies.The imposing 28-year-old starts at inside centre as England seek to land a critical early blow in their bid for an historic series victory Down Under. Eddie Jones has urged his side to physically dominate Australia in what he has called Bodyline rugby in reference to the controversial brand of cricket adopted by Douglas Jardines Ashes winners of 1932-33.My interpretation of Bodyline is being physical, about being aggressive and providing a good platform for the forwards to work on, said Burrell on Sky Sports News HQ.Thats why he (Eddie Jones) has brought me in and why I am starting this weekend because the Aussies are going to play this fast and physical and my job will be to be physical down that 12 channel.Under Michael Cheika they will play that exxpansive game but you can see by the team he has picked that they are going to be physical. Jamie Collins Jersey. They have got some big forwards in there and will try and get dominance at the lineout. They have a big midfield with Tevita Kuridrani and Samu Kerevi who is making his debut. I have watched him play for the Reds and he is a very exciting player.He looks strong, he looks powerful and he has a very good offloading game. I am going to have to be on my toes and bring my tin hat because he looks like a strong lad.As a backline we are going to have to be assertive in our defence and make sure that we shut them down.Watch Australia v England live on Saturday on Sky Sports 1 HD from 10.30am - or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Also See: Sky Live: Australia v England Moore ready for England battle Jones calls for fresh approach Jones: Yarde could be special Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: