Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

What do you think about "we may see it

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
victorgrant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 12, 2017 7:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: What do you think about "we may see it Ответить с цитатой

Forgive me if this was meant in the MoP discussion due to it being from it's press conference, but it's about WoW in general more than anything. Also forgive me for mentioning a few things that were only mentioned in a leak, but I'm sure everyone has seen the road map anyways.
Anyways, on the road map it showed Cataclysm, X4 (MoP) and X5 coming out the same quarter as Titan. With the statement about item squish made which was "There will not be an item squish in Mist of Pandaria, but it is possible that we may see it in 6.0 or 7.0 if players want it." implies that there may not only be a fifth expansion but also a sixth.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1099259-What-do-you-think-about-quot-we-may-see-it-in-6-0-or-7-0-quot

Brand video ad
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: