Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Have you any experience wit the IR's?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
victorgrant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 09, 2017 2:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Have you any experience wit the IR's? Ответить с цитатой

Hello All,
I firmly believe this thread deserves more attention so I added it to the first (general) section of the Other Drugs Directory.
In my view this is great harm reduction – quantifiable side by side comparison of products widely available and used both licitly and illicitly. Of course many people have very limited selection available to them personally, but being able to understand how one available preparation compares to another I find to be an excellent compliment to the abundance of anecdotal evidence and personal experiences around OD regarding these substances.
Thanks

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/508296

case study marketing
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: