Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

When you heat it is because the heat actually ?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S.
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
carterturner

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 05, 2017 1:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: When you heat it is because the heat actually ? Ответить с цитатой

I know what ohsee80 means, that it can be all cloudy, which is not the same as just being clear but dark. If it's cloudy/opaque looking that's not good. It's probably due to not using a micron filter, some of the particles can pass through the cotton. If you don't have a micron filter you can make a better make-shift filter by putting layers of cotton in a syringe, backloading that syringe with the liquid, and then squeezing it through the cotton into a clean spoon. Then suck it up into a fresh syringe (you could even filter it a second time through a reg cotton in the spoon). If that still produces a cloudy liquid then I suppose you could do what I mentioned above and heat it, then cool it completely before filtering and drawing it up. But a micron filter would really be best.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/631688

Product Ad Examples
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> S.O.S. Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: