Список форумов developerov.net developerov.net
Форум союза девелоперов

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

What are my rights?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Работа для девелоперов
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
JoeClark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 18, 2017 3:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: What are my rights? Ответить с цитатой

Hello,

Okay, here is my situation, any advice/help would be appreciated. I just moved into my 2-Bedroom apartment a month ago, I'm the only one on the lease. At the time I moved in my husband and I were seperated. After I had lived there a couple weeks, he and I reconciled, and he moved in with me. I didn't update my lease because I wanted to keep only my name on everything. My husband is a registered sex offender because of a drunk, peeing in public outside a bar incident. He has to keep his registration updated, so when he moved in he updated it. About a week after he moved in the apartment manager was banging on my door. He asked me if my husband was living there, and when I said yes, he told me he didn't want to have to file an eviction, but that we needed to get out immediately. We got out within a weeks time of him coming by, turned our keys in rather than fight them on it. He has since sent us a bill for February's rent, even though we were out on January 30th. He was the one that asked us to leave, so are we liable to pay this? I kind of feel like he is being discriminatory, although I understand how he feels. Is there anything we can do?

Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Reference: http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/2242847/what-are-my-rights

B2B Advertising Examples
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов developerov.net -> Работа для девелоперов Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: